Thursday, September 20, 2007

I Seriously Cannot Take This...

I'm starting to wonder if Willie Randolph has any clue what-so-ever on how to run a bullpen.

The Mets blew a 3 - 0 lead tonight, but managed to rally for four runs in the top of the ninth for a 7 - 4 lead. For some reason Billy Wagner is not available so Pedro Filiciano started the bottom of the ninth. He gave up a single to the first batter... and Willie pulled him.

WHAT THE FUCK!?!?

Why the hell did he pull one of his best relief pitchers after ONE batter?

I swear... I like Willie a lot... but he's a HORRIBLE decision maker when it comes to the bullpen. HORRIBLE.

The last week has been like a fucking nightmare. The Mets can't seem to win or even play decent and the Phillies can't lose and look like the 1998 Yankees.

God, I need to get a hypnotist to hypnotise me into not caring about baseball... These fucking Mets are going to be the death of me... seriously.

No comments: